Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, set out below.
The term “Melati Ehsan Holdings Berhad “, “us” or “we” refers to Melati Ehsan Holdings Berhad (673293-X), the owner of the website, whose registered office is No 5, Jalan Titiwangsa, 53200 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only, and we reserve the rights to change, vary or modify any of the information and terms contained herein without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Malaysia.
General Notice on Processing of Personal Data
We treat and view your personal data seriously.
This Personal Data & Information Notice is issued to all our valued customers / prospective customers, pursuant to the requirements of the Malaysian Personal Data Protection Act (2010).
In the course of your dealings with Melati Ehsan Group [meaning Melati Ehsan Holdings Berhad, and the holding, subsidiary and/or related companies (as defined by the Companies Act 1965) of Melati Ehsan Holdings Berhad] as our valued customer / prospective customer, we may request that you provide data and information about yourself (“Personal Data”) to enable us to enter into transactions with you or to deliver the necessary notices, services and/or products in connection with our business.
1. Why we collect data
We collect your personal information for use in connection with our business process, execution, including delivery of notices, services and/or products, client relationship management, planning purposes in connection with future products, new product launches and events including promotional events with business partners within our projects/townships.
2. What we collect
For purposes of the above, we collect personal information, which includes but is not limited to the following:
- identity card number
- passport number
- date of birth
- children basic details
- marital status, occupation
- income range
- contact information
- email address
- ethnic origin
- type of loans applied for in relation to the purchase of property
- introducers’ names, addresses and identity card numbers.
Melati Ehsan collects this information when:
- You register interest in our developments
- When you telephone, email, or correspond with us
3. Purposes of collecting Personal Data
Personal Data you provide will be collected, used and otherwise processed by us for, amongst others, the following purposes:
- for the delivery of notices, services or products and the marketing of such services or products whether present or future, to you;
- for you to enter into the necessary agreement and/or contract to purchase or rent the products and/or properties from us (for real estate customers only);
- for user or customer relationship management procedures;
- for those purposes specifically provided for in any particular service or product offered by us;
- for our conducting marketing and client profiling activities in connection with our services and related products;
- for our credit assessments and other background checks of users as we may determine to be necessary or appropriate;
- for our internal record keeping;
- for collection of outstanding payments from clients;
- for prevention, detection or prosecution of crime, and compliance of legal and regulatory obligations;
- meeting any legal or regulatory requirements relating to our provision of services and products and to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to us or any member companies of Melati Ehsan Group;
- for purposes relating to any of the above (including but not limited to research, benchmarking and statistical analysis);
- to enable us to send you information by e-mail, telecommunication means (telephone calls or text messages) or social media about products and services offered by selected third parties that we think may interest you but in doing so we maintain control over your Personal Data and we will not disclose your Personal Data to such third parties without your prior consent;
- in relation to the property, for delivery of vacant possession, keys handover, property/estate management, customer care and/or defect rectification works; and/or
- for post vacant possession services.
4. Disclosure of Personal Data
Personal Data provided to us will generally be kept confidential but you hereby consent and authorize us to provide or disclose your Personal Data to the following categories of parties:-
- any person to whom we are compelled or required to do so under law or in response to be a competent or government agency:
- any other company within the Melati Ehsan Group, including those established in the future;
- our business partners and online affiliates that provide related services or products in connection with our business;
- government agencies, statutory authorities and industry regulators;
- our auditors, consultants, accountants, lawyers or other financial or professional advisers;
- our contractors, sub-contractors or third party service or product providers as we may determine to be necessary or appropriate; and/or;
- third party property management companies/entities in respect of the management of property that customers have purchased or are occupying.
5. Safeguarding your Personal Data
We shall keep and process your data in a secure manner. We endeavour, where practicable, to implement the appropriate administrative and security safeguards and procedures in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations to prevent the unauthorized or unlawful processing of your Personal Data.
6. Data Transfer & Sharing
Where we consider it necessary or appropriate for the purposes of data storage or processing or providing any service or product on our behalf to you, we may transfer your Personal Data to other members of Melati Ehsan Group or to any third party service or product providers [within or outside the country] which we have established similar conditions of confidentiality and levels of security safeguards.
7. Your Rights to Access and Correction
You may request for access to, correction or deletion of your personal information or limit the processing thereof (including personal data of others provided by you) at any time hereafter.
Any inquires or complaints with respect to your personal information may also be channeled to us by submitting such request to us via post, email or facsimile transmission to the following: –
Sales & Marketing Department
Tel No : 03-4022 2177
Fax No : 03-4024 1921
Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : No. 5 Jalan Titiwangsa, 53200 Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA